Rules & Regulation
Dear parent/guardian, below elucidated are certain important guidelines that your ward must follow to the tee during his lodge in the hostel. they need to be completely understood by both the parent and therefore the hosteller and prescribed. Compliance may be a must for the collective good of all the borders and punitive actions at the discretion of the management will be taken in cases of disobedience.
- Ragging of all forms is downright forbidden and should attract expulsion. Also, the use of abusive/threatening language, physical assault etcetera are going to be addressed with the highest degree of retribution.
- Expensive items (watches, jewelry, etc) or unauthorized assets aren’t to be kept by the students during their stay; thereby boarders are liable for their own belongings and will take proper care of them within the provided locker/almirah.
- Damage of any property will cause bearing of repair cost by the responsible border/guardian.
No religious activity is permissible within the hostel premises aside from silent prayer.
- We encourage birthday celebrations. They must, however, be first intimated to the authority.
- Hostel authority reserves the proper of allotment and subsequent change of room allotment.
- No requests for change are often accepted from the student or the guardian.
- Telephonic calls are often made from 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm on weekdays, and between 12:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 7 pm to 7:45 PM only on Sundays.
- Emergency phone calls are going to be an executive decision of the management.
- Desire to go home for a night/a few days for special occasions can be granted only if prior written permission is submitted to the management a minimum of a week beforehand .
- Students suffering from contagious diseases won’t be allowed to stay in the hostel premises until they’re fit. the decision of the management is final and binding.
- Visiting days are ONLY on Saturdays and Sundays between 4 PM to 7 PM.
- General dignity, decorum, discipline, and appropriate behavior are expected to be maintained at all times.
Features & Benifits
- 24 hours in campus Coaching + Residence + Dining.
- Fully AC Classrooms.
- No Mobile, electronic gadgets allowed inside campus.
- Not allowed to visit outside campus without permission.
- Regular classes test & each student is monitored by faculty member.
- Proper hostel facilities inside campus.
- Hygienic food ( Veg. + Non veg.) & RO water.
- 24 hr. guard + mess+ management staffs.
- CCTV camera in classroom & common places.
- 8 am to 8 pm self-study in the classroom only.
- Proper health care & basic medical facility.
- 24 hour open classroom for self study.
- Faculty having teaching experience from KOTA & DELHI.
- Regular feedback mechanism from the students and parents.
- Individual attention to each students.
- CRACK JEE Directors, Team & Parents Meeting at regular interval. Their problems are viewed empathetically and resolved amicably.
- Attendance, each test & phases test performance details sent to parents.
- A separate WhatsApp group for students enrolled and their parents.
- Feedback about respective faculties taken from students every month, so that students’ expectations can be fulfilled.
- Each and every test is analysed and strong weak areas are identified for every individual student.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions are held.
- Stress free learning- Dual advantage.
- Balanced Learning Environment.
- More Time For Crystal Clear Understanding Of The Concepts And Building Of Strong Fundamental Foundation – Basis To Crack Any Competitive Exam